Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is my first post


Hi! I'm Bonnie. I'm 36 years old, married, and live in Flowery Branch, GA. My husband Michael and I have been married almost 7 years. No babies for us - just a sweet dauschund named Sophie and two birds- Ringo and Bailey. I work in multi-family property management. If I have to work, it's the ideal job for me. Maybe one day I'll win the lottery and be able to quit work. Wouldn't that be nice. In my spare time (what exactly is that?) I like to oil paint and sing.


Speaking of singing, I just joined the Gwinnett Symphony Chorus last night. So fun! I really missed singing in a group, and this is the perfect outlet for me. One rehearsal a week - I can do that! Not to mention, a really good friend of mine from college is the director.


I know this is a boring post. I promise to do better in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment