Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh what a night...

I tell you what, a night like last night makes you count your blessings BIG TIME!  In case you don't watch the news, there were major storms in the southeast yesterday and over night with over 200 deaths confirmed so far.  I feel so lucky that the storms missed us but my heart breaks for those that lost their family members or homes in the devastating storms.  The picture above is from Tuscaloosa, AL.  I heard that the tornado that hit there was over a mile wide. 

So last night was Zumba.  I know this sounds crazy, but our local library has free Zumba on Monday nights.  This week, the library was closed for a furlough day so we rescheduled it for last night.  We do the Wii version but it is so fun!  There are about 8 of us that usually are there but last night there were just 4 of us.  Since you are meeting up with other people, it keeps you more accountable.  You can't just quit in the middle.  I think I'm going today to buy the game for my Wii.  It's that fun!

In other news, we've got an exciting weekend ahead of us.  Tomorrow afternoon we are heading to the North Georgia mountains for a quick getaway with our wonderful neighbors.  I'm taking a 1/2 day off of work tomorrow and heading out around 4ish.  It's just for one night but it should be fun!  We're taking my dad's new 4-wheeler and I am so looking forward to riding it.

I need to ask for prayers.  My husband had a second interview last week for a fabulous job about 10 minutes from our house.  He is supposed to find out by tomorrow if he got it or not so please say a little prayer that it will be the right fit for him.

That's all for now!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    I just got your bid on the auction but there was no email. Can you go back and add it?
    Thanks!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete